Tuesday, October 22, 2013

College baseball scholarship - choosing the best



The most common question athletes and their parents ask is, "how do I get a baseball scholarship?" or "how do I get recruited for college baseball?" In short, exposure to college baseball coaches is the answer. College baseball recruiting can start as early as freshman year in high school. Well-funded and highly competitive Division I and II programs start building prospect lists early in an athlete's high school career. It's never too early to start gaining exposure to college baseball coaches.


 Division I and II programs are actively building prospect lists from credible scouting sources starting freshman and sophomore year. As you can see from the chart below, there are tremendous baseball scholarship opportunities that exist at the college level. Make note of all the opportunities that exist outside of Division I! Just because you may not be Division I baseball talent doesn't mean you can't play college baseball and earn athletic scholarship money towards your education.


Click here to watch this video

No comments:

Post a Comment